1st time blogging

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First time blogging..... haha
So hope after this i will continue writing about my life with my family, my friends,my favorite Korean artists, and my on-going final year undergraduate project.......

My Family :
Abd Ghafar Bin Osman
Halimah Bt Othman
Norfarahain Bt Abd Ghafar

My Friends at:
S.J.K (c) Sungai Udang, Melaka
S.M.K. Sungai Udang, Melaka
S.M.S. Sains Muar (SAMURA), Johor
Perak Matriculation's College (KMPk)
Faculty of Bioscience and Bioengineering, UTM Skudai

My Favorite Artists :
Super Junior
Girl Generation
F.T Island
SHINee
C.N Blue
TVXQ
and others.....

FYUP :
Identification of Lignocellulose-Degrading Fungi from Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunch (OPEFB)

1 comments:

Mar Yanie said...

gudlarx aida!!! jgn hangat2 taik kerbau sude..hahaha